Wednesday 9 June 2010

30 seconds in the mind of

A ruthless - I mean, Ruth Stivey, a fellow trainee journalist in the Catch22 Magazine. Yap that's her


Without wasting any further time I go on to random questions and ask


Asif: Tells us about a celebrity you hate?

Ruth: celebrity I hate!? That you would be the whole of the celebrity world. I don't think anybody should be idolised. I do admire intelligence; I like people who achieved thing in their own merit. Typically, the British D list celebrities like Jordan, Kerry Katona.


A: A Catch 22 situation you have been through?

R: My whole life is a Catch 22. I am a self taught individual and I haven’t got any like degrees but, I know quite a lot. I can do any thing to prove my self basically but I have not got any thing on paper.

A: A weird habit you have

R: Sometimes when I am trying to think, I make a really weird humming noise and I don’t realise that I am doing it. People have noticed, but I only do it around people very close to. It’s more like the ‘OM’ noise but its very embarrassing.


A: A place you would love to be/live?

R: I would love to be any beach in the world, right now, in the sun. Particularly, in an island, probably in the south pacific.

A: Can you say something nice about George Bush?

R: He has got nice hair; I like his hair. I like how he messes up videos online. Just messing everything up in his speeches. So, I like his comedy value.


Oh yeah, I see what you mean now, Ruth.


Well, if that is not enough randomness for you, here is her favourite song



and her favourite You-tube video




Catch more of Ruth Stivey at her own blog scripturientstivey.tumblr.com or follow her on twitter @stiveystivey

No comments:

Post a Comment